Rescheduled for June 12-14
Updated information will be posted when it is available.
More details about the conference in this article.
The early bird registration and links for sponsor advertising and workshop presenter applications are now open!
- Conference registration
- Conference book advertising
- Hotel reservations
- Workshop presenter application (open until February 15th)
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
400 Corporate Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 (Map)
Benefits of attending the District 47 Conference:
- Meet new and existing friends from Southeast Florida and Bahamas Toastmasters Clubs.
- Enjoy informal conversations and networking opportunities with other Toastmasters. Many in attendance will be International, District or Club Officers (though this is not a requirement…a person doesn’t need to even be a Toastmaster…bring your spouse).
- Learn extra special skills above and beyond the usual at high caliber workshop sessions.
- Enjoy and learn from Word Champion of Public Speaking, Darren LaCroix (see his winning speech).
- Enjoy and learn from International Director Anthony J. Longley, DTM.
- Recognize the excellence of our District and its members.
- Participate in the future of the District at the annual business meeting.