More details about the conference in this article.
The early bird registration and links for sponsor advertising and workshop presenter applications are now open!
- Conference registration
- Conference book advertising
- Hotel reservations
- Workshop presenter application (open until February 15th)
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
400 Corporate Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 (Map)
Benefits of attending the District 47 Conference:
- Meet new and existing friends from Southeast Florida and Bahamas Toastmasters Clubs.
- Enjoy informal conversations and networking opportunities with other Toastmasters. Many in attendance will be International, District or Club Officers (though this is not a requirement…a person doesn’t need to even be a Toastmaster…bring your spouse).
- Learn extra special skills above and beyond the usual at high caliber workshop sessions.
- Enjoy and learn from Word Champion of Public Speaking, Darren LaCroix (see his winning speech).
- Enjoy and learn from International Director Anthony J. Longley, DTM.
- Recognize the excellence of our District and its members.
- Participate in the future of the District at the annual business meeting.