Registration starts at 7:45 am at Broward College, Building #22 and ends at 2:00 pm.
- Pre-registration cost is $10 and closes at midnight on July 26th.
- If you do not pre-register, the cost is $15 cash/check at the door.
- There are no refunds
Important information for attendees
- Doors will open between 7:30 and 7:45 AM
- Know your club and club number when you sign-in for the classes. You can find it here.
- You must sign in at your required session in order to receive credit for officer training.
- Use your smartphone to take a picture of your sign-in for failsafe verification that you attended an Officer Training module.
- There will be coffee, water, snacks throughout the day. If you need something more substantial, remember to pack a lunch.
- There will be a raffle (50/50): 3 tickets for $5 or 10 tickets for $10. You must be present to win.
- By contract, we must vacate the building by 2 pm, immediately after the raffle.
- If you are a speaker: bring a flash drive with your latest talk. Pro tip: special symbol like * in front of the file so it sorts to the top.
- If you are a speaker: submit your bio (150 words or less for your facilitator) by Friday. This will give us time to print and get it to your facilitator.