TLI is not just for Club Officers. It’s not even just for Toastmasters. It’s for Leaders.
Whether you are an officer at your club, a manager at work, head of your household, coach of the soccer team or in charge of the Christmas party, you are a leader. We are all leaders. And we all learn at TLIs.
This round of TLIs we grouped the sessions in 4 categories:
- Club Officer Training: new officers can learn tools to better serve the club members, seasoned officers can share their knowledge, curious members can get an idea of what to expect when it’s their turn on that role.
- Member Education: Pathways is here. There’s a whole track dedicated to teaching about it: from getting started to how to get your DTM the new way.
- Club Quality: the club meetings are the heart of the organization. Is your club the best it can be? Here are chances to learn new ideas, and to see how others are addressing things your club may be having challenges with.
- Beyond Toastmasters: this track is all about toastmasters’ skills applicable in everyday life. Speech evaluator abilities come in handy when doing an employee evaluation at work; goal setting sessions fits perfectly with new year resolutions, team building skills are useful at work, at home, at the book club… you get the idea.
As you can see there’s something for everyone and you’re encouraged to mix and match tracks.
And if none of the above convinced you to attend a TLI then how about attending to have fun and meet new people? Whatever your reason is, I hope to see you there.
Pre-Register online by July 17th and save $5!
Non-officers that pre-register and attend will automatically get a raffle ticket for a gift basket draw at the TLIs.
Clubs with 7 officers pre-registered and attending will be entered in a raffle to be drawn at the District conference.
Club Officers are required to attend training twice a year.
Registration starts at 9:00 am and the event ends at 3:00 pm.
- Pre-registration cost is $10 and closes at midnight on July 17th.
- If you do not pre-register, the cost is $15 cash at the door.
- There are no Refunds
IMPORTANT: You must sign in at your required session in order to receive credit for officer training.
This TLI is being coordinated by Orlando Zuniga, DTM – email@example.com.
Additional details will be provided via email and social media.
- Location Name:Keiser University – Port St. Lucie
- Address:9400 SW Discovery Way, Port St. Lucie, FL 34987 US
- Directions:Google, Bing, MapQuest